Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Temple of our Inner Voice


Always aiming to do things not done before, explore places never been explored before and trying to touch planes and realms of the inner world never visited before, we would like to share with you our very own place. The Temple of our Inner Voice.

After our recitation of shlokas and the calling of our guides, we decided to take a journey and go into our Temple of the Inner Voice for the very first time. Deep in meditation our mentor took us to explore and be there on two occasions especially. Each one of us experienced the feel, the visuals, the smell of the temple which was rightly ours and only ours. We describe our temple and the experiences in it.

Vani: “The last time I had seen us seated in a temple so we enlarged on that picture. Everyone saw a beautiful temple, all different, all individual. I saw the series of carved stone pillars again, and we seemed to be sitting around a havan kund, with flowers everywhere and lit diyas all around us. My guide said, this is the group place, the group temple, we should all visit often.
We did a second meditation returning to the Temple of the Inner Voice. The energy shot up at once, amazingly quickly and the Temple was immediately clear. I was so absorbed in the energy and the experience of the Temple that I just lost myself in it.”

Manijeh
‘This is your own temple. Sacred for you. See even the minutest of detail of beauty all around you.’ This is the message that Manijeh received at the beginning whilst in meditation. “I saw not only Goddess Saraswati but even other gods waiting there to bless me. This as to make me aware of presences around me that I might have been missing to feel or see before. I saw a havan kund in the centre lighted with sandal wood and a particular priest tending to the fire to keep it going. I took blessings from him.

The second time, when we visited the temple, I could see pink and golden, white, light blue with green, gold and silver lights around as energy with the a lovely smell of sandalwood emitting from the fire. I was told to just sit back and enjoy this beautiful energy that I was receiving.”

Khushmin: “I am in a beautiful temple with pillars all around. There are clear crystal formations as lights and Saraswati Devi is there all in white. She starts moving fast and Vani holds her hand and tells her to quickly follow as it is difficult to keep pace with her. We reach to the edge of a high slope and down we can see a huge valley. There is a very big golden figure and preaching to all. They are energy people and we cannot hear anything. The next moment we slipped down and landed in the middle of the temple where there was a lot of noise and all were talking loudly. I came back with a start.

The second time when we visited our temple, I saw us doing a Havan. The flames were brilliant golden orange red, bells were sounding all around, the smell of incense sticks and dhoop was thick in the air and best above all was the sound of chanting all around. Then I saw this 5 pointed Silver Star descending from the heavens and inside I could see Lord Shiva, Ma Parvati and Lord Ganesha seated showering blessings on all of us. The message I got from them was to continue the good work, they were there for her always, and not to fear and have faith in ourselves."

Gayatri
“A Very beautiful temple. I saw Kwan Yin – huge and in white. Lots of lovely delicate flowers – pink and purple. Even our meditation mats were made of flowers. I connected with my guides and to a new soul.”

Veena
“I was totally absorbed with the energies surrounding the idol of Lord Shiva in our temple. I was adviced to do a group chanting of Maha Mrityunjay Japa.”

Ragini
“When we went into our spiritual temple, sparkling lights lit up all around us. Our guides were standing all behind us, communicating with us. I saw, Goddess Lalita Devi in padmasan sitting on a white lotus, in front of me. She was wearing a pink sari with a gold border. Diyas were lit up on ratnadeep and were all around us. My guide was behind me with both hands on my shoulders telling me, This is your temple. You can come here anytime. Take a shower of white light or come here. Or come here & take a shower of golden light, since that is what you get instead of white light. At night, just come here & sit for a few minutes as you don’t get the time to meditate. You can even sit here & do your mantra.’ On thanking her guide, she was told that they were always there for her.

“The second time when we started visiting our spiritual temple, the room turned into the temple & I got Ma Laxmi sitting in the middle in a white & pink sari with a gold border, on a pink & white lotus, with sparkling diyas lit all around her. All of us were sitting in a circle around her. I saw a priest to the left of the Goddess with a hawan kund (inverted pyramid vessel used for offerings during prayer) in front of the Goddess. The pandit was offering ghee (clarified butter) with his left hand & chanting some mantras (vedic hymns).” The only message she got, was to concentrate. Just concentrate & all would be fine. “I was in full concentration. We once again thanked our guides & my guide was with me on my left with his arm round me & hand on my right shoulder telling me that they were always there for me.”

Niranjan
“The moment we started our meditation, the room spun in a half-turn and became a temple . There were two circles of us sitting around a fire. I saw the making of feelings. Flashes of many current fears problemss of mine, just going away. The last memory I have is of a huge crackling fire. I then got lost”

Tara
“ The moment I went in to the temple, I saw that it was made of black stone. Ancient, old and years old. There were rows of old stone pillars and at the sides could see deities lilek Lord Shiva, Ganesha and the rest. Before was the fire in the havan kund and there stood the main idol of Goddess Kali. Huge and black except for her red tongue. Next to her on one side was Goddess Saraswati and Goddess and Goddess Lakshmi on the other side. Each deity shone in her finery and resplendent beauty. The feelings I experienced were of awe and sheer power. I saw all of us seated around the fire and my guide in the form of a priest sitting next to me.

Suddenly I felt myself rising higher and higher. I looked down to my guide asking me what was happening and where was I going. He told me to go ahead and come back. The next thing I felt was floating in space. I felt I was air-borne and moving around. I passed huge orbs what looked or seemed to be as planets and even saw an asteroid belt. For one moment I then froze. It felt like Time had stopped and there I lay frozen in time. Silence. Sheer silence is what I felt all around, but a great feeling of peace and tranquility. I then felt myself coming back and soon found myself sitting back next to my guide. It seemed that was to give me a ‘high’ as per my guide.

My guide proceeded to ask me what was it that I wanted to ask and that I could ask him anything I wanted to. I spoke to him about my desire to increase my psychic abilities, have good health and be spiritually inclined further. He spoke to me about the same and soon I thanked him. I then went up to the idol of The Goddess Kali and bowed down to her and the rest thanking her giving me the ability to feel blessed. When I went and stood close to her, I felt kumkum fall on my forehead and on my hand. I felt truly blessed and thanked her and the rest of the deities and came out of the temple”.

Bhavisha
“After connecting with our guide, we started the meditation and entered the Temple of the Inner Voice . It was a beautiful temple with carved pillars all around, bells ringing, yagna fire in the center, chanting of mantras being clearly heard and the fragrances of flowers & incense in the air, I got a message from within saying, ‘A lot of people are leaning on you at both levels-mental & emotional, so give them the support they need. Spiritually you’re growing steadily; only keep helping people with your strength as it will clear your karmas. Also you are living in a very unconventional non-ritualistic way which is resented by most people on the spiritual path, but do not worry. Everyone will follow your principle eventually.’

“When I finished meditation, I found myself in a very different state of mind. I had no doubts about the way I thought or behaved. My self-confidence is boosted. In the end I was trembling with joy & I felt tremendous sense of peace within me. I heartily thank my spiritual guide.”

Vir
“I could see myself in the energy fields of the Temple- The Derassar at Sankheshwar – Parshwnath, Gujrat, India. All sides had energy pillars. I can see divine tirthankars through rows of pillars, The yagna fire between us and tirthankar - Parshwanath Prabhu there. My guide informed me that my process to be with the divine is already on, but more needs to be done to get rid of impurities of karmic weights. The moment I will be free from karmic weight, I will be with the divine. Then I felt a very strong pull towards the yagna fire and felt its divine energy in full force.

The second time when we visited our temple, I found myself again in the same temple with the same yagna fire before and the mantra chanting going on. The message I then got from my guide was to always do better for everyone. That was going to train me to be more developed and purified, to be with ultimate power of nature-Almighty, ultimately.

The atmosphere in the temple was very powerful and charged with high energy. Feelings of happiness radiated around and within me. Just like at the time of an Utsav.


Each one of us have different experiences though we all were led into the same temple. Each one has been blessed with the images and visuals that they relate to best. The common factor in all has been the force and sheer power of the deities. A connection has been installed on another level, far more spirutal and thus superior then the one doe on this mere plane. We each are blessed to now be able to go there whenever we want to and do what we would like to once we are there.

No comments: