Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Conversations with Hanuman

It was Hanuman Jayanti so we decided to ask about a topic on which we could connect with Hanuman energy. We wanted to get messages about our fears and how to be fearless. As usual we started with our mantras first. The energies of our group have reached a certain level because of which with the commencement of our mantras, the energy rises preparing us to go higher and higher. Continous Ohms further strengthened the energy and took us deep. After doing a Shakti mantra, we mentally entered our Temple of the Inner Voice.

Vani : There I asked my guide to tell me about fear and fearlessness, and she gave me a very beautiful message. "The world is full of fear at this point in your time. If you could see the world’s aura it is a mirror of pollution. Grey patches are everywhere. It ripples with fear all the time."
As she said that I could see grey and unpleasant ripples going right through the earth.

"Red patches of stress, anger and frustration are everywhere. Though you are in the midst of the grey sea you must not fall prey to it. Your group (and others) must float like a bright sunlit island on the murky waters. Do not be afraid. Ask for safety and it will always be yours."

Vani then tried to connect to Hanuman. She saw him huge and as a very commanding presence. He gave her a reassuring message. "When you want courage or strength call on me and I will provide it. My mythic story is also yours. As a race you must burn your own dark city and rescue your own pure essence.
You must cross the great ocean to progress on your path. Keep going and call for help whenever you need it. Know that no call goes unanswered. Whatever you ask for is already yours."

Khushmin:
After we started our meditation I directly felt as if I had reached Lanka Nagri. There I saw Hanuman towering over me in all his finery. I was with my guide when he started talking to us about his visit to Lanka Nagri and the maya he created when they wanted to capture him. She could see that entire era wherein people were trying to catch him and the way in which he tricked them and escaped.

Khushmin could see a vast ocean with high waves and could smell the sea air. “Fear is your own creation. It is Maya. There are people and Divine powers are always surrounding them. He said that there were situations in his life which were not easy, but when he started sorting them out, they just fell in place.
Khushmin was then informed about her guides to always think positive and not of the worst position. Have a positive intention and ‘mission’ to do it in the best possible way. As Divine Powers are always surrounding the world, nothing unwanted can happen. Things not good are wished by human beings and they then happen.

Khushmin had to be strong and believe in the great power like him that surrounds everything and all will work out smoothly.


Veena: I was told to have complete faith and trust in one self and there would be nothing to fear.
"Fear sets in due to lack of confidence. So work upon that. Every tomorrow will be a better today. Go ahead and do whatever you desire. My blessings are with all of you in the group."

Ragini: We did a round of continues Oms during which I heard ohms resonating in the background. This time I saw Ma Saraswati playing the veena in a very joyful tempo. I saw big forms of Hanuman, 1st with Sumeru Parbat on his back & then a majestic one with him opening out his chest.
When I asked him what to do to be fearless, He said, "Just be you & have faith.’’ After that He said,"You do the Hanuman Chalisa( 40 verses in praise of Lord Hanuman written by Saint Tulsidas) everyday. I am pleased with you. I will always be there.’’ When I thanked him, He said, "It is my pleasure child.’’ When hugged him & said, I love you, he put his hand on my head, which I felt in the physical sense too & said, "Me too. I love all my children. Only they don’t acknowledge me.’’ Then he said. "Take care.’’ & was gone. When I wished He had stayed longer, He said, ‘‘You don’t need me in my physical form. I am there in spirit always. Just concentrate. Concentrate on me & I will be there.’’ Even though it was brief, there was a feeling of full satisfaction at the end of it. I felt that today the I energy is very high & open.

Niranjan:
When Niranjan entered the Temple of the Inner Voice he saw Devi Saraswati divide into Durga and other devis and surround him from all sides. He felt the Shkti they emanated. Cool breeze as in an open space was felt by him . He saw a shivling shaped temple with a huge havan at the base. He then saw the light and started getting messages.

Felt suffused by a deep indigo light.
"Life is just another test. Fear is like a hurdle. He saw a hurdle before him. Only the more you hesitate, the higher it grows. You can outgrow (saw a colossus figure) and surmount it or you can destroy it (saw very powerful slashing actions). "How? By finding yourself from writing spiritually and achieving immense power and security within yourself." .He felt that and felt almost warrior-like.

The message for the group was to partake this spiritual light.

Tara: After going in the Temple of our Inner Voice and paying homage to the deities there, I saw Lord Hanuman stand tall at the left of Goddess Kali who stands as the main deity at the alter. I asked him what fear was.
“When you are unable to live & unable to feel. That is what you call as fear. There is no such thing as fear. We (man) have made it up. If you think it is fear then it so it will be.

If you want to be fearless, ask yourself what it you fear is. Why do you fear? Find the answer. That is your solution. Pray. Take the Lord’s name. Have more faith. Think big
(he swelled up), think huge (he became bigger), think large (he became huge).
Do not fear.

I asked him what bravery was.
"When you do not fear, then you become what is called bravery. Go hanuman is with you."
When Tara thanked him, she asked for a message for the group but he said nothing. She was wondering why it was so. She felt this huge warmth spreading from her heart to her entire body and she felt warm and good from within. Her palms felt hot as if they were radiating lots of energy. Having a glimpse of Hanuman in his true form, made her feel much loved and she was pleased with the connection that she could have.

Vir: "Fear is outcome of lack of knowledge for truth, true knowledge and wisdom, trust the same and keep faith on it, be confident for whatever is the truth and fearlessness will come from that confidence."
Suddenly I saw Hanumanji (with white beard) showing presence of bhagwan Ram in his heart by opening his chest, then bhagwan Ram turns into Bhagwan Vishnu - smiling, tells trust and faith on divine god in your life, with true knowledge will make one fearless, free from fear. Trust and faith will make you confident & fearless. There was beautiful fragrance in the temple. I then saw Arihant Shankheshwar Parswanath Bhagwan in the temple turning very radiating bright powerful light.

Krishna Kali: As we connect to our guides, I see a towering statue of Lord Hanuman on bended knee, opening his chest. It’s a beautiful white temple with lots of diyas and flowers. The whole place is filled with a mild yellow and golden light. As I ask him what fear is, he replies,
“Fear is for the meek, but fear is not always bad. Many a times people have stopped doing something that is wrong for the fear of God, that fear is not wrong.

Fearlessness should be a part of yourself, your being. Learn to break free, to explore. Being true to yourself is being fearless. You are who you are and the truth doesn’t stay hidden for a long time.”

Later when the group was sharing messages, a lot of similarities were found. Everyone had connected to Hanuman and had felt his strong presence. Even those who felt no pull to Hanuman and who had planned only to connect to their guides had found themselves talking to Hanuman.

A couple of other class members had asked for a message for the group and Hanuman had not answered them. Simply because he had already given me the message for the group, to Vani.

If you are reading this page, this message is especially for you, so take note of it.

"KNOW THAT NO CALL GOES UNANSWERED. WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR IS ALREADY YOURS."

4 comments:

CrippLeD SaM said...

For Worship and Learning, you can download Sri Hanuman Chalisa, Bajrang Baan and other Bhajans in Mp3 Format here:

http://hanumanji.wordpress.com

YouRs SinCereLy CrippLeD SaM

Snowdrop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snowdrop said...

Hi there,

i am very impressed with the messages that you all obtained from Lord Hanuman ji.

I am HIS devotee. I love HIM so much. I crazy of Lord Hanuman. I read hanuman chalisa everyday.

But i am very sad. I have gone thru alot hurdle in my life. I would like to be connected to HIM. I would like to talk to HIM. Why he never talk to me? Why HE dont love me ? How do i connect with him? Please tell me..please

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the informative blog. It is indeed wonderful to read and useful. Read hanuman chalisa everyday twice for better results.