Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Contact Us

If one was to ask me whether channeling has made a difference to me in my personal life, I would reply in the affirmative. It has changed me on many different levels in myself. A sense of calmness and a sense of serenity has come over me which I lacked before. My meditations have grown stronger,my visualizations have risen to a great extent.Most important, I am constantly connected to my guide.Unknowningly, the power of intent within me has grown stronger and still does not cease to surprise me.If I truly want something, it comes and falls in my lap.

It was only a month back that I installed a new software on my computer and was excited about it. However, not having an idea of how to use it, I was searching for some tutorials to get started.I spoke to no one about it.The next day I went to work and my place was changed that afternoon. I set about cleaning the new place up and set up my computer. There was loads of junk I threw out, and finally when I opened the last cupboard, i found a book on the software I was searching for! It was just there. I needed no help from anybody.Nobody had used the book. It was just lying there amongst all the junk. Nobody even knew that the book was there. I use the book and am learning on my own now.

Once you connect to the inner world and to them, manifestations are easy to achieve and bring into reality. And whenever the going gets tough externally, it's the inner strength that will give you the gut and gumption to go on even in the face of adversities. Reach out to them once and see how they grasp your hand.
All it needs is belief, belief and belief.

We are sure that this must be sounding familiar to many of you.We welcome you to share your experiences, ideas, thoughts, comments or anything that you wish to let us know. We would love to hear from all of you. We share and we care.
Mail us at voiceofsaraswati@gmail.com. We will get back to you.

"I am as close to you as the wind that brushes your cheek .You just need to be aware of me being there"

No comments: